Translation of bile in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Physiology/Fisiología] bilis (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (bad temper) [literary/literario] mal genio (masculine) their insolence roused his bile su insolencia hizo que montara en cólera [literary/literario]
- The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, a digestive fluid produced by the liver.
- The gallbladder is a small muscular sac located under the liver that stores bile secreted by the liver.
- The gall bladder receives bile from the liver, stores and concentrates it, and delivers it to the intestine as required.
- Scratch the surface and all you'll find resentment, bitterness and bile!
- There's sheer anger and sheer angst, there's bile and hatred, there is loathing.
- I can feel anger and bile rising in me, rising up out of the years of desperation and hollow fury.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas