- 1.1 [Physiology/Fisiología] bilis (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (bad temper) [literary/literario] mal genio (masculine) their insolence roused his bile su insolencia hizo que montara en cólera [literary/literario]
More example sentences
- The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, a digestive fluid produced by the liver.
- The gallbladder is a small muscular sac located under the liver that stores bile secreted by the liver.
- The gall bladder receives bile from the liver, stores and concentrates it, and delivers it to the intestine as required.
- Scratch the surface and all you'll find resentment, bitterness and bile!
- There's sheer anger and sheer angst, there's bile and hatred, there is loathing.
- I can feel anger and bile rising in me, rising up out of the years of desperation and hollow fury.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.