- 1 [Nautical/Náutica] 1.1 countable/numerable (part of hull) pantoque (masculine)More example sentences1.2
(bilges plural)the bilges la sentina
- We can find it in collection holding tanks, salt water lines, bilges, void spaces, and storage tanks.
- Federal regulations do not address tank installations in bilges of boats, nor must tank materials be tested for corrosion resistance.
- Salt water and wet bilges will expedite the deterioration, although 10-15 years is a reasonable life expectancy.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable 2.1bilge (water) agua (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) de pantoque (before noun/delante del nombre) bilge pump bomba (feminine) de achique 2.2 (nonsense) (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], paparruchas (feminine plural) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- And I say alas because the stuff aired in the morning is bilge and drivel - I fear the day Gnat is interested in this stuff, because it's incredibly boring.
- I contemplated not responding to this sickening bilge, but I realised your attitudes are most likely based in your lack of coherent thought patterns and an ignorance of history.
- I can't believe there is someone getting around calling himself Reverend espousing such vile bilge.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.