Translation of bilge in Spanish:
- 1 (Nautical) 1.1 countable (part of hull) 1.2also: bilges pluralthe bilgesla sentinaExample sentences
- We can find it in collection holding tanks, salt water lines, bilges, void spaces, and storage tanks.
- Federal regulations do not address tank installations in bilges of boats, nor must tank materials be tested for corrosion resistance.
- Salt water and wet bilges will expedite the deterioration, although 10-15 years is a reasonable life expectancy.
- 2 uncountable 2.1bilge (water)agua (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) de pantoque(before noun) bilge pumpbomba (feminine) de achique2.2 (nonsense)(British English) [colloquial]
paparruchas (feminine plural) [colloquial]Example sentences
- And I say alas because the stuff aired in the morning is bilge and drivel - I fear the day Gnat is interested in this stuff, because it's incredibly boring.
- I contemplated not responding to this sickening bilge, but I realised your attitudes are most likely based in your lack of coherent thought patterns and an ignorance of history.
- I can't believe there is someone getting around calling himself Reverend espousing such vile bilge.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.