- 1.1 [person] bilingüeMore example sentences1.2 [text/edition/dictionary] bilingüe
More example sentences
- Many Brahui-speakers are bilingual, speaking Baluchi or other local languages.
- Many Angolans are bilingual, speaking Portuguese and one or several African languages.
- Fluently bilingual, Matte speaks in perfect English, while the rest of the band members are split between favouring French or English.
- A fascinating artistic account came from Leow Puay Tin who writes modular, bilingual texts on cards, to be shuffled and used in varying ways.
- This worry is also shared by other schools, so the number of the city's primary and secondary schools that are bold enough to completely conduct bilingual education in main courses are few.
- This book is bilingual, written in both French and English.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.