- 1.1 [person] bilingüeMore example sentences1.2 [text/edition/dictionary] bilingüe
More example sentences
- Many Brahui-speakers are bilingual, speaking Baluchi or other local languages.
- Many Angolans are bilingual, speaking Portuguese and one or several African languages.
- Fluently bilingual, Matte speaks in perfect English, while the rest of the band members are split between favouring French or English.
- A fascinating artistic account came from Leow Puay Tin who writes modular, bilingual texts on cards, to be shuffled and used in varying ways.
- This worry is also shared by other schools, so the number of the city's primary and secondary schools that are bold enough to completely conduct bilingual education in main courses are few.
- This book is bilingual, written in both French and English.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.