Translation of bilingual in Spanish:
- 1.1(person)Example sentences1.2
- Many Brahui-speakers are bilingual, speaking Baluchi or other local languages.
- Many Angolans are bilingual, speaking Portuguese and one or several African languages.
- Fluently bilingual, Matte speaks in perfect English, while the rest of the band members are split between favouring French or English.
- A fascinating artistic account came from Leow Puay Tin who writes modular, bilingual texts on cards, to be shuffled and used in varying ways.
- This worry is also shared by other schools, so the number of the city's primary and secondary schools that are bold enough to completely conduct bilingual education in main courses are few.
- This book is bilingual, written in both French and English.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.