Translation of bilious in Spanish:
- 1.1 (nauseous) to feel bilious sentirse* descompuesto this sort of food makes me bilious este tipo de comida me hace mal al hígado bilious attack ataque (masculine) al or de hígadoExample sentences1.2 (sickening) asqueroso, nauseabundo, repugnante
- Two day old full term male with bilious vomiting and a palpable right lower quadrant mass.
- The usual onset is 10 to 12 days of age, with presenting symptoms of gastric retention, bilious vomiting, ileus, abdominal distention and bloody stools.
- When a neonate develops bilious vomiting, one should suspect a surgical condition.
- On the walls, liverish or bilious colours such as some shades of green can be difficult, as can very bright fluorescent shades.
- All the big noses and bilious hues of the two worlds seemed to have made appointments there.
- Overall, though, this is a fine car, and so long as you opt for a colour less garish than the test version's bilious yellow, it offers a discreet way to have some motoring enjoyment.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.