- 1.1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] [system/notation/digit] binario binary code código (masculine) binarioMore example sentences1.2 (dual) [formal] dual, doble 1.3 [compound/molecule] [Chemistry/Química] binario
More example sentences
- Electronic computers are today machines based on binary arithmetic but this was not so for the ENIAC computer.
- His favourite topics in number theory included binary quadratic forms, quadratic residues, Gauss sums and Fermat quotients.
- I'll try to explain why this is so: like any number we can, theoretically at least, write Omega in binary notation, as a string of 0s and 1s.
- By detecting how far apart the partners are and how rapidly they orbit each other, scientists can determine the mass, volume, and composition of the binary asteroids.
- To avoid the binary thinking that collapses complexity, it is necessary to assess both similarities and differences while watchful for the excesses of either prejudice.
- In the inorganic world, combustion can work the other way around, providing the energy to drive redox reactions and to form complex oxides from binary components.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.