- 1.1 [Math] [system/notation/digit] binario binary code código (m) binarioMore example sentences1.2 (dual) [formal] dual, doble 1.3 [compound/molecule] [Chem] binario
More example sentences
- Electronic computers are today machines based on binary arithmetic but this was not so for the ENIAC computer.
- His favourite topics in number theory included binary quadratic forms, quadratic residues, Gauss sums and Fermat quotients.
- I'll try to explain why this is so: like any number we can, theoretically at least, write Omega in binary notation, as a string of 0s and 1s.
- By detecting how far apart the partners are and how rapidly they orbit each other, scientists can determine the mass, volume, and composition of the binary asteroids.
- To avoid the binary thinking that collapses complexity, it is necessary to assess both similarities and differences while watchful for the excesses of either prejudice.
- In the inorganic world, combustion can work the other way around, providing the energy to drive redox reactions and to form complex oxides from binary components.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.