- 1.1 [Math] [system/notation/digit] binario binary code código (m) binarioMore example sentences1.2 (dual) [formal] dual, doble 1.3 [compound/molecule] [Chem] binario
More example sentences
- Electronic computers are today machines based on binary arithmetic but this was not so for the ENIAC computer.
- His favourite topics in number theory included binary quadratic forms, quadratic residues, Gauss sums and Fermat quotients.
- I'll try to explain why this is so: like any number we can, theoretically at least, write Omega in binary notation, as a string of 0s and 1s.
- By detecting how far apart the partners are and how rapidly they orbit each other, scientists can determine the mass, volume, and composition of the binary asteroids.
- To avoid the binary thinking that collapses complexity, it is necessary to assess both similarities and differences while watchful for the excesses of either prejudice.
- In the inorganic world, combustion can work the other way around, providing the energy to drive redox reactions and to form complex oxides from binary components.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.