Translation of bint in Spanish:
- (British English) [slang] [offensive]gachís (feminine) (Spain) [slang]Example sentences
- It's all better than the show with the 5 posh advertising bints who are catty at each other in order to win a pointless facsimile of a boring man in marketing simply because he is loaded.
- We arrived in Exeter at and retrieved the keys from the bints at the letting agency, drove to Silverton and arrived at the lovely, lovely cottage.
- I loved finally knowing this, just as I love the once-every-five-years moment in The Archers when the wronged spouse finds out what we knew all along, about what her husband and the Irish bint have been up to behind the woodshed.
Definition of bint in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.