Translation of biodynamics in Spanish:
noun (+ singular verb)
- 1.1 (Biology)Example sentences1.2 (Agriculture)
- However, Rayor suspects that for webs with radial symmetry, the answer is a matter of biodynamics.
- Understanding these biodynamics-why the wirewalker doesn't fall-requires a grasp of the constant fluctuations and fine tunings which maintain balance in the complex, fluid system of human locomotion.
- Combining mathematics, physics and robotics with human physiology, this is the first book that describes all levels of human biodynamics, from musculo-skeletal mechanics to the higher brain functions.
- At Bonterra, Fetzer's organic label and entrepreneurial ‘test shop,’ Dolan is testing a special subset of organic farming called biodynamics.
- Some arrive well-versed in the teachings of Rudolf Steiner, having attended Waldorf schools or worked in a Camphill community; others come with experience in organic farming but with no real knowledge of biodynamics.
- Rudolf Steiner introduced the principles of biodynamics in the 1920s in his book Spiritual Foundations for the Renewal of Agriculture.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than