n(+ sing vb)
- 1.1 [Biol] biodinámica (f)More example sentences1.2 [Agr] biodinámica (f)
More example sentences
- However, Rayor suspects that for webs with radial symmetry, the answer is a matter of biodynamics.
- Understanding these biodynamics-why the wirewalker doesn't fall-requires a grasp of the constant fluctuations and fine tunings which maintain balance in the complex, fluid system of human locomotion.
- Combining mathematics, physics and robotics with human physiology, this is the first book that describes all levels of human biodynamics, from musculo-skeletal mechanics to the higher brain functions.
- At Bonterra, Fetzer's organic label and entrepreneurial ‘test shop,’ Dolan is testing a special subset of organic farming called biodynamics.
- Some arrive well-versed in the teachings of Rudolf Steiner, having attended Waldorf schools or worked in a Camphill community; others come with experience in organic farming but with no real knowledge of biodynamics.
- Rudolf Steiner introduced the principles of biodynamics in the 1920s in his book Spiritual Foundations for the Renewal of Agriculture.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...