- 1.1 [process/reaction/research] biológico; [washing powder] biológico; [warfare/weapons] biológico biological clock reloj (masculine) biológico or internoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- IBM has unveiled an ambitious initiative to develop technologies that share the basic biological abilities of living organisms.
- This heavy metal has no known biological function in living organisms.
- Biotechnology is the use of living organisms or biological substances to discover or produce therapeutic remedies.
More example sentences1.2 (natural) [parent] biológico
- Use biological washing powder to clean your roasting tins: sprinkle in a cup of powder, add warm water and leave to soak for an hour
- Biological cleaning solutions, being natural and generally harmless, are very safe to use meaning cleaning staff are protected during general use and in the event of accidental spillages
- The pre-treatment and/or post-treatment baths are compatible with the biological cleaning bath and during operation of the system, the used pre-treatment and/or post-treatment baths are recycled to the biological cleaning solution for biodegradation.
More example sentences
- Chemical toxins differ from biological weapons in that they are nonliving pathogens and require direct infection and contact with the victim.
- To reduce the severity and extent of war if it does break out, for example by limiting possession and use of nuclear and chemical and biological weapons.
- This element is the presence of weapons of mass destruction, WMD, which includes chemical, toxin, biological, and nuclear weapons.
- And the mother and father, the biological parents of this baby were in the wind but the grandparents lived in New Jersey.
- Scientists are to carry out the first British experiments on human embryos that would create a baby with three biological parents - two mothers and a father.
- Parenting is separated from sexuality in a way that it is not for heterosexual parents with biological children.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.