Translation of bipartite in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in two parts) dividido en dos partes, bipartido [formal]Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (bilateral) [contract/treaty] bipartito
- Initially, the Labour Party had been prepared to give the bipartite system its chance.
- In the case of cashcards, which involve bipartite agreements, and of electronic purses which are treated like cash, the last problem is inapplicable.
- A dictatorship is much more sensitive to the frailties of its leader than a bipartite or tripartite system.
- König's work on the factorisation of bipartite graphs relates closely to the marriage problem of Philip Hall.
- Most coral reef fishes have a bipartite life cycle, with a dispersing pelagic larval phase and a relatively sedentary reef resident phase.
- It becomes clear fairly quickly once you start playing with examples that the thing to do is create some kind of bipartite graph, where the left side is the ‘bad answer’ and the right side is the ‘good answer’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the