Translation of bipartite in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in two parts) dividido en dos partes, bipartido [formal]Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (bilateral) [contract/treaty] bipartito
- Initially, the Labour Party had been prepared to give the bipartite system its chance.
- In the case of cashcards, which involve bipartite agreements, and of electronic purses which are treated like cash, the last problem is inapplicable.
- A dictatorship is much more sensitive to the frailties of its leader than a bipartite or tripartite system.
- König's work on the factorisation of bipartite graphs relates closely to the marriage problem of Philip Hall.
- Most coral reef fishes have a bipartite life cycle, with a dispersing pelagic larval phase and a relatively sedentary reef resident phase.
- It becomes clear fairly quickly once you start playing with examples that the thing to do is create some kind of bipartite graph, where the left side is the ‘bad answer’ and the right side is the ‘good answer’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to