- (of person) cumpleaños (m); (of institution etc) aniversario (m) we have the same birthday cumplimos años el mismo día what do you want for your birthday? ¿qué quieres para tu cumpleaños? happy birthday! ¡feliz cumpleaños! the association celebrates its 30th birthday this year la asociación celebra su 30o aniversario este año (before noun/delante del nombre) [cake/card/party/present] de cumpleaños the birthday boy/girl el (niño)/la (niña) del cumpleaños, el cumpleañero/la cumpleañera (Latin America/América Latina)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Family and friends gathered around a huge birthday cake singing Happy Birthday.
- Steve has made this cake on his birthday for his colleagues with an overwhelming positive response.
- On our birthdays we have a cake and smiley-face stickers.
- Meanwhile, this Saturday is open day at the Hunt as the museum celebrates its seventh birthday.
- The Big Issue in Scotland will also celebrate its seventh birthday on 29 June.
- Google, celebrating its seventh birthday today, has revamped its video search service.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.