Translation of birthplace in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of person)lugar (masculine) de nacimientoExample sentences1.2 (of movement, fashion, idea)
- Each chapter illuminates a different area of the city and includes facts on birthplaces, burial places, sites with a literary connection, restaurants and pubs, literary museum exhibits, etc.
- The town represents the birthplace and final resting place of the the regiment's founder, Brigadier Luke Lillingston.
- By then, a third commemorative plaque will have also been put in place on his birthplace in Norwood Road.
- However, the balance of power could well shift full circle to Asia, the original birthplace of the game.
- Soon the gene banks in Mexico, birthplace of the original corn varieties, may also be contaminated.
- It does nothing to burnish the city's proud heritage as the birthplace of American freedoms.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.