- 1.1 (of person) lugar (masculine) de nacimientoMore example sentences1.2 (of movement, fashion, idea) cuna (feminine)
More example sentences
- Each chapter illuminates a different area of the city and includes facts on birthplaces, burial places, sites with a literary connection, restaurants and pubs, literary museum exhibits, etc.
- The town represents the birthplace and final resting place of the the regiment's founder, Brigadier Luke Lillingston.
- By then, a third commemorative plaque will have also been put in place on his birthplace in Norwood Road.
- However, the balance of power could well shift full circle to Asia, the original birthplace of the game.
- Soon the gene banks in Mexico, birthplace of the original corn varieties, may also be contaminated.
- It does nothing to burnish the city's proud heritage as the birthplace of American freedoms.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.