Translation of biting in Spanish:
- 1Example sentences
- The winner was a five-and-a-half pound cod while hundreds of anglers caught nothing more than a cold, fighting off biting wind, rain and huge waves.
- Through rain, through wind, through biting cold, he ran as if his life depended on it, and it may very well have.
- With the very cold biting wind on their backs and also the advantage of having the pitch incline in their favour, Carlow put on early pressure on the Wexford back line.
- 2Example sentences
- He began his speech with a biting criticism of corporate crime and introduced his Twelve-Step Congressional Candidate Pledge.
- You have a biting wit and intense powers of observation.
- It requires a biting wit and an ability to make fun of people even if they're being earnest, but especially if they're merely pretending to be earnest.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.