- 1.1 [wind/cold] cortante, penetranteMore example sentences1.2 [sarcasm/criticism/satire] mordaz, cáustico
More example sentences
- The winner was a five-and-a-half pound cod while hundreds of anglers caught nothing more than a cold, fighting off biting wind, rain and huge waves.
- Through rain, through wind, through biting cold, he ran as if his life depended on it, and it may very well have.
- With the very cold biting wind on their backs and also the advantage of having the pitch incline in their favour, Carlow put on early pressure on the Wexford back line.
- He began his speech with a biting criticism of corporate crime and introduced his Twelve-Step Congressional Candidate Pledge.
- You have a biting wit and intense powers of observation.
- It requires a biting wit and an ability to make fun of people even if they're being earnest, but especially if they're merely pretending to be earnest.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.