Translation of blab in Spanish:
- 1 (reveal secrets)descubrir el pastel [colloquial]
levantar la liebre or (River Plate area) la perdizExample sentences
- She can't go blabbing out secrets after the third round of drinks.
- Apparently, he had blabbed out to the whole school that Sean was my boyfriend.
- That's how long it had been since he'd blabbed about the whole movie theater incident.
- 2 (prattle)Example sentences
- They blab on about this header and that corner, about free kicks, fouls, yellow cards, and sendings off and about players being offside.
- These guys know how to write a catchy tune, but, occasionally, his lyrics tend to blab on about the typical whiny stuff too much.
- But anyways, I don't really want to blab on and on.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.