Translation of black beetle in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- After lunch by the riverside on our final day we watch as a small black beetle battles with a much bigger spider, assuming mistakenly that the larger insect has it all sewn up.
- Large shiny black beetles who know a trick or two about tooting have invaded the complex.
- I daresay every black beetle thinks it must have a complete explanation of the world as one of the indispensable qualifications of a respectable cockroach.
Definition of black beetle in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.