Translation of black belt in Spanish:
- (belt)Example sentences
- They also trained the police students who all held first or second black belts in judo or kendo.
- Sensei Ortino has been active in the martial arts for well over 30 years now, and holds black belts in several different martial arts.
- He had done martial arts since he was five and had earned a black belt in karate.
- Some judo black belts joined him as they were fascinated by the art that allowed one to throw everyone easily to the ground.
- Many of them are black belts in other martial arts too.
- My father is a black belt in karate and I grew up with him, so I was involved in the martial arts.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.