Translation of black body in Spanish:
- (Physics)cuerpo (masculine) negroExample sentences
- A black body is one that perfectly absorbs all the radiation falling on it and then re-emits all of that radiation.
- In 1908 Einstein became a lecturer at the University of Bern after submitting his habilitation thesis which followed from the energy distribution law of black bodies.
- The Sun radiates approximately as a black body with a temperature of 5800 K, which peaks in the optical region at a wavelength of about 0.6 m.
Definition of black body in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.