Translation of blackjack in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (Games)black-jack (masculine)Example sentences1.2 countable (weapon)
(American English)Example sentences
- The site offers slots, roulette and animated card games including poker and blackjack.
- In a game such as blackjack, an astute player can try to memorize the cards already played to have a better chance of predicting which cards will come up later.
- These men attended and enjoyed spectator sports, bet on prize fights and wrestling matches, and gambled at poker, blackjack, and dice.
- Firehoses were turned on and soon three thousand picketers, thugs, and police rumbled in the streets with clubs, blackjacks, wrenches, chains, and tear gas.
- Bats, clubs, sticks, blackjacks, Brazilian fighting rods, rocks, and Japanese club sticks are just a few of the more favored tools used in beating people to a pulp.
- Johnigan folded in half over the keyboard, giving Al the chance to bang him hard on the back of the head with a lead-weighted blackjack.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.