Translation of bladder in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] vejiga (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (in ball) cámara (feminine) de aire
- Waste products from the blood are removed in the kidneys and stored in the bladder as urine.
- This maneuver requires that manual pressure be exerted on the abdomen over the bladder to express the urine.
- A small amount of urine drips constantly from your kidneys to your bladder through tubes called ureters.
- The maximum distance across the grain ranged from 50 to 70 m, and depended on the expansion of the pollen bladders.
- In contrast to some other halophytic plants, S. salsa does not have salt glands or salt bladders on its leaves.
- Other conifers produce pollen with a single bladder.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Zarzuela is a musical drama consisting of alternating passages of dialogue, songs, choruses, and dancing, that originated in Spain in the seventeenth century. Its name comes from the Zarzuela palace, Madrid. It is also popular in Latin America.