- 1.1 [Anat] vejiga (f)More example sentences1.2 (in ball) cámara (f) de aire
More example sentences
- Waste products from the blood are removed in the kidneys and stored in the bladder as urine.
- This maneuver requires that manual pressure be exerted on the abdomen over the bladder to express the urine.
- A small amount of urine drips constantly from your kidneys to your bladder through tubes called ureters.
- The maximum distance across the grain ranged from 50 to 70 m, and depended on the expansion of the pollen bladders.
- In contrast to some other halophytic plants, S. salsa does not have salt glands or salt bladders on its leaves.
- Other conifers produce pollen with a single bladder.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.