Translation of bladder in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] vejiga (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (in ball) cámara (feminine) de aire
- Waste products from the blood are removed in the kidneys and stored in the bladder as urine.
- This maneuver requires that manual pressure be exerted on the abdomen over the bladder to express the urine.
- A small amount of urine drips constantly from your kidneys to your bladder through tubes called ureters.
- The maximum distance across the grain ranged from 50 to 70 m, and depended on the expansion of the pollen bladders.
- In contrast to some other halophytic plants, S. salsa does not have salt glands or salt bladders on its leaves.
- Other conifers produce pollen with a single bladder.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a