- 1.1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] vejiga (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (in ball) cámara (feminine) de aire
More example sentences
- Waste products from the blood are removed in the kidneys and stored in the bladder as urine.
- This maneuver requires that manual pressure be exerted on the abdomen over the bladder to express the urine.
- A small amount of urine drips constantly from your kidneys to your bladder through tubes called ureters.
- The maximum distance across the grain ranged from 50 to 70 m, and depended on the expansion of the pollen bladders.
- In contrast to some other halophytic plants, S. salsa does not have salt glands or salt bladders on its leaves.
- Other conifers produce pollen with a single bladder.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an