Translation of bland in Spanish:
adjective -er, -est
- 1.1(diet)a bland wine
simple y fácil de digerirun vino sin cuerpoExample sentences
- The current station is far from perfect, but at least it has character, which this bland, uninspired new design fails to achieve.
- Its visuals are disappointingly mediocre, featuring bland and utterly uninspired track designs.
- The peripheral characters are given similarly bland treatment.
- These companies seemed to believe that what drinkers wanted to drink was bland beer that was fizzy and tasteless.
- Favor simple, bland foods and cool drinks, and avoid alcohol and drinks with caffeine.
- The food was bland and unappealing, with no flavour she could tolerate.
que no dice nada(smile/manner)
- It is easiest to define first what its role should not be - bland reassurance.
- The simple repetition of bland reassurance that fails to address patients' fears is ineffective.
- He spoke in a voice so calm and bland, it stuck in the air like an emotionless reverberation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.