- (British English) to give somebody a blanket bathlavar a alguien en la camaExample sentences
- Every patient had a blanket bath when they arrived on the ward.
- Maybe it was the naughty twinkle in her eye, but I have a clear memory of the game that developed during the blanket baths she gave me.
- Patients were confined to bed at night for ten to twelve hours, necessitating more blanket baths and more bed linen changes.
Definition of blanket bath in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.