Translation of blanket finish in Spanish:
- llegada (feminine) estrechaExample sentences
- What makes this race so special is that it ended in a five-car blanket finish covered by 0.6 of a second.
- She then gradually but remorselessly worked her way to the front, grabbing victory on the line in a blanket finish in one minute 56.38 seconds.
- The 51-year-old rider brought the four-year-old horse from last to first to get home by half a length in a blanket finish.
Definition of blanket finish in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.