Translation of blare in Spanish:
- the queen enters to a blare of trumpetsla reina entra al clarín de las trompetas [literary]Example sentences
- From the initial blare of the trumpets, the album has that thrill of half-recalled familiarity.
- The noise and the blare, the bands and the screaming, the pageantry and oratory of the long full campaign fade on election day.
- Where this is not observed, there is no real music, but only a devilish blare and hubbub.
- (loudspeaker/music/voice)blaring horns
atronarbocinas (feminine plural) atronadorasExample sentences
- All of a sudden, alarms blared out over the loud speakers as the facility went on high alert.
- Loud rap music blared out of the house as people spilled out of the party onto the lawn.
- Pro-government slogans were blaring out of loud speakers affixed to cars by campaigners.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.