Translation of blatant in Spanish:
- 1.1 [prejudice/disrespect] descarado, ostensibleto be blatant
aboutsth they're so blatant about it lo hacen ( or dicen etc) con tanto descaro or tanta desfachatez he was quite blatant about looking for another job no ocultaba el hecho de que buscaba otro trabajoExample sentences1.2 (obvious) [injustice/lie] flagrante; [incompetence] patente
- One of the soldiers responsible for this act of blatant provocation explained the rationale.
- He told a blatant lie to all students last time round.
- To credit the newspaper, they did retract the quote once it was exposed as a blatant lie.
- What are hundreds of children going to ask or think when they see this blatant advertisement for sexual equipment?
- Many lecturers will drop hints, ranging from subtle to blatant, as to what will be in the exam.
- This is a good time to show off a bit of yourself - either as blatant or subtle as you wish.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.