Translation of blatant in Spanish:
- 1 to be blatant
aboutsomethingthey're so blatant about itlo hacen ( or dicen etc. ) con tanto descaro or tanta desfachatezhe was quite blatant about looking for another jobno ocultaba el hecho de que buscaba otro trabajoExample sentences
- One of the soldiers responsible for this act of blatant provocation explained the rationale.
- He told a blatant lie to all students last time round.
- To credit the newspaper, they did retract the quote once it was exposed as a blatant lie.
- 2 (obvious)(injustice/lie)
- What are hundreds of children going to ask or think when they see this blatant advertisement for sexual equipment?
- Many lecturers will drop hints, ranging from subtle to blatant, as to what will be in the exam.
- This is a good time to show off a bit of yourself - either as blatant or subtle as you wish.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.