Translation of bleach in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- (cloth) (in the sun)(with bleach)the sun had bleached his hairponer en lejía ( or blanqueador etc)we have to bleach your hair firstel sol le había aclarado el peloprimero tenemos que decolorarle el peloExample sentences
- Baths foreman Frank Hardcastle had a four-day job of cleaning the tiles and bleaching the pool floor.
- This can be made clean by bleaching it, boiling it and filtering it.
- Between the two of us, we scrubbed and wiped and bleached that entire apartment clean over that night and the better part of the next day.
- (hair)aclararse(cloth)decolorarseExample sentences
- He had bleached his hair almost white and spiked it into a number of horns all over his head.
- Mickey had short bleached-blonde hair and a sandpapery growth of stubble on his chin.
- It is also possible to bleach paper through an oxidation process that uses no chlorine at all.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.