Translation of bleach in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- (cloth) (in the sun)(with bleach)the sun had bleached his hair
poner en lejía ( or blanqueador etc)el sol le había aclarado el pelowe have to bleach your hair firstprimero tenemos que decolorarle el peloExample sentences
- Baths foreman Frank Hardcastle had a four-day job of cleaning the tiles and bleaching the pool floor.
- This can be made clean by bleaching it, boiling it and filtering it.
- Between the two of us, we scrubbed and wiped and bleached that entire apartment clean over that night and the better part of the next day.
- He had bleached his hair almost white and spiked it into a number of horns all over his head.
- Mickey had short bleached-blonde hair and a sandpapery growth of stubble on his chin.
- It is also possible to bleach paper through an oxidation process that uses no chlorine at all.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.