Translation of bleep in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- These radio units help skiers caught in an avalanche to locate each other, emitting a stream of high-pitched bleeps like a comedy sci-fi homing device.
- A barber has become so annoyed by mobile phone use in his shop that he has started issuing fines every time he hears a bleep or electronic jingle.
- The usual Gomez sound, a psychedelic blend of blues-rock and electronic bleeps and bloops, was unique enough to satisfy multiple listenings on previous albums.
- So maybe they won't have the next hit single - if for no other reason than the bleeps censoring out the drug references could constitute a whole new backbeat on their own.
- Granted, this discussion is peppered with censors' bleeps and is incomprehensible at times due to Ozzy's slurred speech, but it's heartfelt and earnest all the same.
- Clay's appearance, broadcast with a five-second delay to allow bleeps, drew heavy advance publicity because of the boycotts.
- (British English)
emitir un pitidoExample sentences
- Machines bleep, robots whir, and speakers drone emotionless commands like so many HAL 9000s.
- Front and rear parking sensors bleep neurotically at you the moment you even think about colliding with anything.
- Even so, seeing him in the hospital is very difficult because his heart rate keeps dropping and you can see all the monitors bleeping and screaming.
- (British English)
llamar por el buscapersonas or (Spain) el busca or (Mexico) el bip or (Chile) el bíperExample sentences
- On the first occasion I was covering the wards when I was bleeped regarding a patient who had developed blue hands.
- When I was a house officer I was bleeped to a ward to watch a man pass the last few moments of his life.
- Then Matt began to bleep Mike with the walky talky.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.