- 1 (hallowed) the Blessed Roque Gonzálezel beato Roque Gonzálezthe Blessed Virgin (Mary)la Santísima Virgen (María)the Blessed Sacramentel Santísimo Sacramentoof blessed memorya quien Dios tenga en su gloriaExample sentences
- Then the blessed Holy Spirit himself, and He, alone, will dominate, motivate, and control your life.
- It is an example that has connotations of sacredness associated with the blessed tree.
- Let us look next at the sinless life of the blessed Son of God.
- 3 (damn) [colloquial]bendito [colloquial]dichoso [colloquial]where's that blessed … ?¿dónde está ese bendito or dichoso … ?it's a blessed nuisancees un latazo [colloquial]Example sentences
- Here at the launch site they were just a few dozen engineers and laborers in the deep wilderness, every blessed thing brought in piece by piece on balsa wood rafts.
- My father is in a hospital in Florida out of his mind on pain-killers while awaiting surgery and there's not a blessed thing I can do except wait for the phone to ring.
- There was not a blessed thing I would change except the stop in Laughlin/Bullhead City.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.