Translation of blessing in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (benediction)Example sentences1.2 (approval) the project has the board's blessing
el proyecto cuenta con la aprobación de la juntaExample sentences1.3 (of marriage)
- Gamaliel defined no more than the beginnings and ends of blessings, leaving the prayer leader or individual worshipper to improvise on the set theme.
- God, Allah, the Buddha, or Shiva requires you to offer a sacrifice, a prayer or a blessing.
- It seems as though all those doubts and worries had been transformed into prayers and blessings, which had then been abundantly answered.
(of bread, wine) consagración (feminine)
- John Paul is one of the Woodfield area candidates taking part in the mayoral event and he will give his blessings to all who support this venture.
- Jones said although her bandmates at Request were sad to see her go, they gave her their blessings and support.
- If you're still sure that you want to make this travel, you'll have all my support and my blessings.
- 2 (fortunate thing) a blessing in disguisedon't cry, this may turn out to be a blessing in disguiseno llores, puede que todo sea para bien or no llores, mira que no hay mal que por bien no vengato be a mixed blessingtener sus pros y sus contrasyou should count your blessingsdeberías dar gracias por lo que tienesExample sentences
- I DO agree with Roger Perry that we live in a beautiful world and that we have many blessings to be grateful for.
- He and Ronny spoke many times about their desire for people everywhere to have the benefit and the blessings of freedom.
- But the warmth is a blessing and a boon for aching backs after a day of off-road trials.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.