- 1 1.1 (benediction) bendición (feminine) 1.2 (approval) aprobación (f), consentimiento (m) the project has the board's blessing el proyecto cuenta con la aprobación de la juntaMore example sentences1.3 (of marriage) bendición (f); (of bread, wine) consagración (f)
More example sentences
- John Paul is one of the Woodfield area candidates taking part in the mayoral event and he will give his blessings to all who support this venture.
- Jones said although her bandmates at Request were sad to see her go, they gave her their blessings and support.
- If you're still sure that you want to make this travel, you'll have all my support and my blessings.
- Gamaliel defined no more than the beginnings and ends of blessings, leaving the prayer leader or individual worshipper to improvise on the set theme.
- God, Allah, the Buddha, or Shiva requires you to offer a sacrifice, a prayer or a blessing.
- It seems as though all those doubts and worries had been transformed into prayers and blessings, which had then been abundantly answered.
- 2 (fortunate thing) bendición (feminine) (del cielo) a blessing in disguise don't cry, this may turn out to be a blessing in disguise no llores, puede que todo sea para bien or no llores, mira que no hay mal que por bien no venga to be a mixed blessing tener* sus pros y sus contras you should count your blessings deberías dar gracias por lo que tienesMore example sentences
- I DO agree with Roger Perry that we live in a beautiful world and that we have many blessings to be grateful for.
- He and Ronny spoke many times about their desire for people everywhere to have the benefit and the blessings of freedom.
- But the warmth is a blessing and a boon for aching backs after a day of off-road trials.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.