Translation of blinding in Spanish:
- 1.1 (dazzling) [light/glare] cegador, deslumbrador, enceguecedor (Latin America/América Latina) it came to me in a blinding flash se me ocurrió de repenteExample sentences1.2 (as intensifier/como palabra enfática) [headache/pain] atroz; [rage] ciego
- There was a blinding flash of white light as the blade struck home.
- Photographers following Diana and Dodi claimed they saw a blinding flash of light as Diana's car entered the underpass where it went out of control.
- The cold darkness was suddenly lit brightly by a blinding flash of light.
- A swollen jaw and blinding pain made worse by gentle breezes on the cheek indicate a trip to the dentist is necessary.
- And with that said her hands began to move, carefully applying pressure at particular points to help ease the blinding pain.
- A blinding pain burns in my left shoulder, and I yell in pain.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.