Translation of blinding in Spanish:
- 1.1 (dazzling) it came to me in a blinding flashse me ocurrió de repenteExample sentences1.2 (as intensifier)
- There was a blinding flash of white light as the blade struck home.
- Photographers following Diana and Dodi claimed they saw a blinding flash of light as Diana's car entered the underpass where it went out of control.
- The cold darkness was suddenly lit brightly by a blinding flash of light.
- A swollen jaw and blinding pain made worse by gentle breezes on the cheek indicate a trip to the dentist is necessary.
- And with that said her hands began to move, carefully applying pressure at particular points to help ease the blinding pain.
- A blinding pain burns in my left shoulder, and I yell in pain.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.