Translation of blinker in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 [Cars/Automovilismo] [colloquial/familiar] intermitente (masculine), direccional (feminine) (Colombia) (Mexico/México) , señalizador (masculine) (de viraje) (Chile)Example sentences1.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Transport/Transporte] señal (feminine) intermitente
- We must remove our blinkers to allow a fuller account of Aboriginal history to unfold.
- Their prettiness are in the selfish mind and in the untrained eyes behind the blinkers of this blind beholder!
- I met him at a point in my life when I was just ready to look at the world and it was like he took my blinkers off.
- I particularly liked the vehicle's side blinker.
- This is just some stupid road with a red light on and my blinker is saying that I am headed for the left.
- As we merge into traffic, he uses both his blinker and an arm signal.
- 2(blinkers plural)(on horse) anteojeras (feminine plural), tapaojos (masculine plural) (Colombia)Example sentences
- Storming Home also proved the value of the controversial sheepskin cheekpieces which are now regularly fitted to horses who find blinkers and visors too claustrophobic.
- The horse's owner puts leather blinkers close to its eyes so that it can only see what its master wants it to see, not look here or there.
- This year's fuelled by such high octane horsepower you'll need to pull in the reins and wear blinkers to avoid cantering off course in all directions.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the