Translation of blip in Spanish:
- 1 (sound)bip (masculine)
pitidito (masculine)Example sentences
- He's got the groove going and he paces his compilations like an expert DJ, but his blips and bleeps sound awfully derivative.
- Previous emphasis on speed is now being replaced by ambience laced with moments of electronic blips and beeps, free jazz, noise, no wave and tinges of psychedelia.
- Beeps, blips and pings are the everyday sounds that we live with, thanks to our push-button gizmos and fast-paced lifestyle.
- 2 (on radar screen)señal (feminine) luminosaExample sentences
- A bunch of ‘wacky’ characters watch blips on a radar screen.
- In the darkened operations room below decks, grey overalled officers and sailors watched an approaching blip on their radar screens.
- They watch the blips on the screen representing the planes break into two and fly off.
- 3 (irregularity)(problem) problema (masculine) pasajeroExample sentences
- The drop last year is likely to be a small blip in a general upward trend.
- They're just a minor blip in the general scheme of things.
- You are looking for general, overall upward trends, not short-term blips.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.