Translation of bliss in Spanish:
- 1 (happiness)dicha (feminine)marital bliss
felicidad (feminine) absolutafelicidad (feminine) conyugalhe's in a state of blissestá en la gloriawhat bliss to take these shoes off!¡qué gustazo quitarme estos zapatos! [colloquial]Example sentences
- By working less and staying at home more, I believed naively that my husband would come home to domestic bliss and a happy marriage would ensue.
- The cat was regarded as an essential element in scenes of domestic bliss and happiness.
- I can live my life in perfect bliss knowing all too well that nothing I ever do will make any difference in this beautiful universe.
- 2 (Religion)Example sentences
- The man who would conquer his contradictory feelings, would reach bliss in the afterlife.
- The Torah teaches us that there is an eternal life, a wholly spiritual life, whose bliss is far greater than the human mind can imagine.
- But, drawn out of her spiritual bliss and feeling trapped, she quickly turns the tables.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.