- 1.1 (happiness) dicha (f), felicidad (f) absoluta marital bliss felicidad (f) conyugal he's in a state of bliss está en la gloria what bliss to take these shoes off! ¡qué gustazo quitarme estos zapatos! [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences1.2 [Relig] gozo (m)
More example sentences
- By working less and staying at home more, I believed naively that my husband would come home to domestic bliss and a happy marriage would ensue.
- The cat was regarded as an essential element in scenes of domestic bliss and happiness.
- I can live my life in perfect bliss knowing all too well that nothing I ever do will make any difference in this beautiful universe.
- The man who would conquer his contradictory feelings, would reach bliss in the afterlife.
- The Torah teaches us that there is an eternal life, a wholly spiritual life, whose bliss is far greater than the human mind can imagine.
- But, drawn out of her spiritual bliss and feeling trapped, she quickly turns the tables.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.