Translation of bloated in Spanish:
- 1.1 I feel bloated after all that foodme siento hinchado de tanto comerto be bloated with pride/self-importanceestar henchido de orgullo/vanidadExample sentences1.2 (over-large)
- In kids who are 2 years old or younger, the most common symptoms of appendicitis are vomiting and a bloated or swollen abdomen, accompanied by pain.
- I remembered her as being dependent on a ventilator, bloated with excess fluid, and too weak to even lift her hands off the bed.
- The darkness edged away and there was something in the corner, some terribly old and deformed thing, with a bloated, distended belly and wide staring eyes.
- Another version is that the paper was reasonably profitable, but that this was disguised by the bloated amounts charged to it internally to pump up the job printing results.
- It amounts to a bloated and inefficient government monopoly.
- He had a brain in him the size of a bloated brontosaurus, but unfortunately he had a temper to match.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.