Translation of blob in Spanish:
- 1.1 (drip)Example sentences1.2 (indistinct shape)
- You can drop a blob of whipped cream to enhance the taste and add a small dash of the cognac to it.
- If anything ever looked more like a bug splat on a car windshield or a blob of ice cream dropped on a sidewalk - it just has to be the asterisk.
- Suppose a glowing blob of some unknown substance were parked right in front of you.
- Sometimes, that's the only way to get an amorphous blob into shape.
- It was this big pink blob, and I had to let it go somewhere.
- Otherwise I would look like a big blob in the middle of the screen.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.