- 1.1 (drip) gota (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (indistinct shape) mancha (f), borrón (m)
More example sentences
- You can drop a blob of whipped cream to enhance the taste and add a small dash of the cognac to it.
- If anything ever looked more like a bug splat on a car windshield or a blob of ice cream dropped on a sidewalk - it just has to be the asterisk.
- Suppose a glowing blob of some unknown substance were parked right in front of you.
- Sometimes, that's the only way to get an amorphous blob into shape.
- It was this big pink blob, and I had to let it go somewhere.
- Otherwise I would look like a big blob in the middle of the screen.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.