- 1.1 (drip) gota (f)More example sentences1.2 (indistinct shape) mancha (f), borrón (m)
More example sentences
- You can drop a blob of whipped cream to enhance the taste and add a small dash of the cognac to it.
- If anything ever looked more like a bug splat on a car windshield or a blob of ice cream dropped on a sidewalk - it just has to be the asterisk.
- Suppose a glowing blob of some unknown substance were parked right in front of you.
- Sometimes, that's the only way to get an amorphous blob into shape.
- It was this big pink blob, and I had to let it go somewhere.
- Otherwise I would look like a big blob in the middle of the screen.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.