Translation of blond in Spanish:
rubio or (Mexico) güero or (Colombia) mono or (Venezuela) catire(wood)
- They are tiny, maybe a year old, and both have fair blonde hair and pale skin.
- It managed to compliment her pale skin and golden blond hair.
- With her bleach blond hair and pale skin, she looks like a reincarnate of Marilyn Monroe in army boots.
- The blonde man was thrown backwards of his horse; dark coloured steed that refused to panic in the following chaos.
- You've taught me a lot about the harmony of colours and I can see that I'm blonde.
- Besides she is blond, and that's my colouring too.
- rubio, (-bia) (masculine, feminine)
(Mexico) güero, (-ra) (masculine, feminine)
(Colombia) mono, (-na) (masculine, feminine)
(Venezuela) catire (masculine or feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.