Translation of blond in Spanish:
rubio or (Mexico) güero or (Colombia) mono or (Venezuela) catire(wood)
- They are tiny, maybe a year old, and both have fair blonde hair and pale skin.
- It managed to compliment her pale skin and golden blond hair.
- With her bleach blond hair and pale skin, she looks like a reincarnate of Marilyn Monroe in army boots.
- The blonde man was thrown backwards of his horse; dark coloured steed that refused to panic in the following chaos.
- You've taught me a lot about the harmony of colours and I can see that I'm blonde.
- Besides she is blond, and that's my colouring too.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.