- [child/hair] rubio or (Mexico/México) güero or (Colombia) mono or (Venezuela) catire; [wood] claroMore example sentences
More example sentences
- They are tiny, maybe a year old, and both have fair blonde hair and pale skin.
- It managed to compliment her pale skin and golden blond hair.
- With her bleach blond hair and pale skin, she looks like a reincarnate of Marilyn Monroe in army boots.
- The blonde man was thrown backwards of his horse; dark coloured steed that refused to panic in the following chaos.
- You've taught me a lot about the harmony of colours and I can see that I'm blonde.
- Besides she is blond, and that's my colouring too.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.