- 1 (plant) it's a spring bloomer (es una planta que) florece or da flores en primaveraMore example sentences
- But if you see a new scape rising at the base of a blooming plant, the plant is a repeat bloomer.
- Or you can stagger the bloom time by planting mid- and late-season bloomers together, creating a spring display that blooms in succession, for a whole season of color!
- Most of the small Dahlias are early and profuse bloomers, starting to flower in July and continuing right through till frost.
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) (loaf)[ pan con cortes transversales ]More example sentences
- I had visions of running over to the fresh bread counter, ripping the crust off a large bloomer and burying my face in the soft, warm expanse of white loaf.
- These include Cottage Loaves, Rye bread, Multi-seed, the classic Bloomer as well as finger rolls, torpedoes and much more.
- More crumb less crust, we use artisan baguette dough, baked as a pointy bloomer, and top with poppy seeds.