- 1.1 (woman's) blusa (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (man's uniform jacket) guerrera (feminine)
More example sentences
- I then unbuttoned my sleeve buttons to the blouse and let that drop to the floor.
- Christine undid the top three buttons of her blouse, pulling her collar back to reveal the nape of her neck, and looked at Bill expectantly.
- In the context of an interview with mainstream corporate America, it's best to cover your tattoos and piercings with long-sleeved shirts, blouses, collars, and such.
- The comparatively new uniform features jacket and blouse, and a trilby-style hat.
- Their uniform included a huge floppy beret, a short blouse, and putties.
- Holly just smirked and slashed the blouse of the soldier's uniform and laughed.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.