- 1.1 (woman's) blusa (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (man's uniform jacket) guerrera (feminine)
More example sentences
- I then unbuttoned my sleeve buttons to the blouse and let that drop to the floor.
- Christine undid the top three buttons of her blouse, pulling her collar back to reveal the nape of her neck, and looked at Bill expectantly.
- In the context of an interview with mainstream corporate America, it's best to cover your tattoos and piercings with long-sleeved shirts, blouses, collars, and such.
- The comparatively new uniform features jacket and blouse, and a trilby-style hat.
- Their uniform included a huge floppy beret, a short blouse, and putties.
- Holly just smirked and slashed the blouse of the soldier's uniform and laughed.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.