- 1.1 (strike) aporrearMore example sentences1.2 (bully) coaccionarto bludgeon sb
- He was bludgeoned to death with the butt of a pistol on the Caribbean island of Margarita on Sunday, October 16.
- And it is no secret Martha was bludgeoned to death.
- He was bludgeoned to death outside the nightclub.
intosth/ -ingthey have to be bludgeoned into spending less hay que obligarlos a reducir sus gastosMore example sentences
- No one, however, has reported on the extent to which voters were bludgeoned into voting one way or another by various local thugs.
- Most of these civil societies have been bludgeoned into silence by their regimes, with even the more representative systems denying their citizens true political participation.
- Mark was a State employee with no criminal history before he was indicted for a crime that he did not commit and now his family are finacially ruined and he has been bludgeoned into signing a plea bargain by the legal vampires.