Translation of blue in Spanish:
adjective bluer, bluest
- 1(dress/sea/sky)blue with cold
azulamoratado de fríoshe went blue in the facese le amorató la cara
- 1 uncountable (color) dark/light blueazul oscuro/claroout of the blueshe phoned/the letter arrived quite out of the bluellamó/la carta llegó cuando menos se ( or me etc. ) lo esperabato vanish or disappear into the blueesfumarseshe/it vanished or disappeared into the bluese esfumó
se la/lo tragó la tierraExample sentences
- As one would stare upwards, the sky would change from red, to orange, to green, to dark blue, to royal purple.
- Using strong colours like dark blue, deep reds and yellows, her work is certainly striking.
- All samples are shown at the same magnification, with spindles in green and DNA in blue.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.