- 1.1 (in England) jacinto (m) silvestreMore example sentences1.2 (in Scotland) campánula (f), campanilla (f)
More example sentences
- Daffodils, wild hyacinths and tulips, snowdrops, bluebells, daisies and buttercups littered the earth.
- The gardens are bounded by rhododendrons as well as azaleas, while in the woodlands there are snowdrops, bluebells, daffodils and narcissi.
- Autumn is the time to put in bulbs for early spring including snow-drops, daffodils, crocuses, lilies and bluebells.
- In amongst the shrubs and trees are many more delights both indigenous and exotic, in the form of plants such as Spanish bluebells and South African gazanias.
- Spanish bluebell is a good bet everywhere except the intermediate and low deserts.
- This comes from the Spanish bluebell which can be purchased in some garden centres.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.