- 1.1 (in England) jacinto (m) silvestreMore example sentences1.2 (in Scotland) campánula (f), campanilla (f)
More example sentences
- Daffodils, wild hyacinths and tulips, snowdrops, bluebells, daisies and buttercups littered the earth.
- The gardens are bounded by rhododendrons as well as azaleas, while in the woodlands there are snowdrops, bluebells, daffodils and narcissi.
- Autumn is the time to put in bulbs for early spring including snow-drops, daffodils, crocuses, lilies and bluebells.
- In amongst the shrubs and trees are many more delights both indigenous and exotic, in the form of plants such as Spanish bluebells and South African gazanias.
- Spanish bluebell is a good bet everywhere except the intermediate and low deserts.
- This comes from the Spanish bluebell which can be purchased in some garden centres.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)