Translation of bluebell in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in England) jacinto (masculine) silvestreExample sentences1.2 (in Scotland) campánula (feminine), campanilla (feminine)
- Daffodils, wild hyacinths and tulips, snowdrops, bluebells, daisies and buttercups littered the earth.
- The gardens are bounded by rhododendrons as well as azaleas, while in the woodlands there are snowdrops, bluebells, daffodils and narcissi.
- Autumn is the time to put in bulbs for early spring including snow-drops, daffodils, crocuses, lilies and bluebells.
- In amongst the shrubs and trees are many more delights both indigenous and exotic, in the form of plants such as Spanish bluebells and South African gazanias.
- Spanish bluebell is a good bet everywhere except the intermediate and low deserts.
- This comes from the Spanish bluebell which can be purchased in some garden centres.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.