- 1.1 (in England) jacinto (masculine) silvestreMore example sentences1.2 (in Scotland) campánula (feminine), campanilla (feminine)
More example sentences
- Daffodils, wild hyacinths and tulips, snowdrops, bluebells, daisies and buttercups littered the earth.
- The gardens are bounded by rhododendrons as well as azaleas, while in the woodlands there are snowdrops, bluebells, daffodils and narcissi.
- Autumn is the time to put in bulbs for early spring including snow-drops, daffodils, crocuses, lilies and bluebells.
- In amongst the shrubs and trees are many more delights both indigenous and exotic, in the form of plants such as Spanish bluebells and South African gazanias.
- Spanish bluebell is a good bet everywhere except the intermediate and low deserts.
- This comes from the Spanish bluebell which can be purchased in some garden centres.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the