- 1.1 (of technical drawing) plano (masculine), proyecto (masculine); [Photography/Fotografía] cianotipo (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (plan of action) programa (masculine) a blueprint for disaster el camino seguro al desastre
More example sentences
- None of the plans were real blueprints or technical drawings.
- A new hotel, 117 residential units, and a number of offices are all in the design blueprint.
- Inside the five-year-old company's offices are maps and blueprints of mineral claims scouted by other firms and rocks dug up by other miners.
- I'm convinced this model will be a blueprint for other authorities to follow.
- This model could be a blueprint for other states to create comprehensive methamphetamine policies as well.
- It was hoped the plan could become a blueprint for the rest of the country, but the new early opening hours were dropped because of ‘operational problems’.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.