- 1.1 (of technical drawing) plano (m), proyecto (m); [Photography/Fotografía] cianotipo (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (plan of action) programa (masculine) a blueprint for disaster el camino seguro al desastre
More example sentences
- None of the plans were real blueprints or technical drawings.
- A new hotel, 117 residential units, and a number of offices are all in the design blueprint.
- Inside the five-year-old company's offices are maps and blueprints of mineral claims scouted by other firms and rocks dug up by other miners.
- I'm convinced this model will be a blueprint for other authorities to follow.
- This model could be a blueprint for other states to create comprehensive methamphetamine policies as well.
- It was hoped the plan could become a blueprint for the rest of the country, but the new early opening hours were dropped because of ‘operational problems’.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.