Translation of blustery in Spanish:
- Last night forecasters predicted that the blustery weather would continue, with hail and thunder a possibility.
- The weather was blustery with occasional showers.
- Only one of three fishermen who left Old Road Bay in a small fishing boat Monday in blustery weather with high gusting winds and heavy rain squalls has returned safely to the island.
- At half time in a game marred by a strong blustery wind blowing to the city end, North trailed by nine points.
- During the summer it was further out on the patio but I got worried that the it would get blown over in the blustery winds of winter and tucked it in between two pots for safety.
- The weekend's blustery winds have blown the cobwebs away and felled quite a few trees.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.