Translation of boa in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Zoology/Zoología] boa (feminine) a boa constrictor una boa constrictorExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 [Clothing/Indumentaria] boa (masculine) or (feminine)
- It's the smaller size of the boas found on certain Central American islands.
- They will include pythons, cobras, sand boas, snakes and monitor lizards.
- Examples of such dwarfism or gigantism include the giant tortoises of the Seychelles islands, Indonesia's Komodo dragons, and the boas of the Belizean Snake Cayes.
- Their analysis also indicated, however, that the two snakes were not primitive ancestors, but advanced snakes similar to modern boas and pythons.
- They are also preyed upon by mammalian predators such as cats, and by snakes such as boas and anacondas.
- Non-venomous snakes like boas and pythons grab their prey and squeeze them to death.
- But instead I have gone with a more traditional flapper look, tassely little dress, feather boa, long black gloves, cigarette holder, fishnet stockings.
- She is always dressing up with feather boas and high heels.
- There was a feather boa around her neck as she played and I sang ‘good-bye, good-bye forever’ and it was a wonderful evening.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.