Translation of Board of Trade in Spanish:
- 1 (American English) → chamber of commerceExample sentences
- It appears, if you do a comparison of volumes that, yes, the first round goes to the Board of Trade.
- Schools, courts, banks, and the Board of Trade shut down for the gala affair.
- How can the Board of Trade justify wasting an entire afternoon listening to a schoolboy read his high school essay?
- 2 (in UK)Departamento (masculine) de Industria y ComercioExample sentences
- Another whose calls I always welcomed was a young civil servant in the Board of Trade, an orderly man whose remarks and replies were brief and to the point.
- In May 1965, after a request from UK industry, the Board of Trade told MPs that Britain should go metric within 10 years.
- The religious issue cut no ice with the British Board of Trade.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.