Translation of bod in Spanish:
- 1.1 (body) 1.2 (person)(British English) [colloquial]an odd bod
tipo, (-pa) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]
tío, (tía) (masculine, feminine) (Spain) [colloquial]un bicho raro [colloquial]Example sentences
- To feel better about your bod, Tootsie suggests using your body for something you love, like dancing or running.
- Without telling anyone, she would work out and kick her bod into shape, even if it meant sneaking in workouts before or after work.
- If you stop applying force to your frame by focusing on low-impact sports, you'll build muscle, but your bod will assume that it can slow down bone maintenance.
- Collect enough tokens and you can go into the draw to be cryogenically preserved, and thawed out in the future when clever bods with high foreheads work out how to bring people back to life.
- This has led to Polish bakers baking bread in Poland and selling it in Berlin each day because they cannot bake it in the city. or so a legal bod writes in a letter to The Times.
- Some clever bods have come up with a mobile phone that will give its Muslim owner five daily prayer-time reminders, and point the faithful in the direction of Mecca.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.