- 1.1 (of dress) canesú (m)More example sentences1.2 (over blouse) corpiño (m) 1.3 (undergarment) corpiño (m)
More example sentences
- The bride wore an ivory strapless satin dress with a sweetheart bodice, shoulder-length veil, full skirt and long train embroidered with baby pearls and sequins.
- Hazel wore a medieval-styled dress with a gold-braced bodice, gold chiffon sleeves and a gold train.
- She finished her meal and changed again into fresh undergarments and a deep claret-colored full dress with a low-cut bodice and tight sleeves.
- Both made her heart squeeze tighter, even as she drew the underskirts over her head and tied the laces in the front of the bodice.
- Ribbons and lace bedecked the front of the satin bodice, with nothing but a little lace around the legs and a big bow in the back for a skirt.
- The bodice was corseted and tied all the way down the front with black ribbon and it was separated enough just to show a little bit of skin.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.