Translation of body scanner in Spanish:
- escáner (masculine) corporalExample sentences
- Frequent travellers, priapic schoolboys and the terminally vain may have noticed with interest that Heathrow Airport recently installed an X-ray body scanner at Terminal 4.
- Similarly, the body scanner seemed like a miracle machine when first introduced.
- Randomly chosen passengers will have to go through an X-ray machine or be searched, either by a body scanner or with sniffer dogs.
Definition of body scanner in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.