Translation of body scanner in Spanish:
- escáner (masculine) corporalExample sentences
- Frequent travellers, priapic schoolboys and the terminally vain may have noticed with interest that Heathrow Airport recently installed an X-ray body scanner at Terminal 4.
- Similarly, the body scanner seemed like a miracle machine when first introduced.
- Randomly chosen passengers will have to go through an X-ray machine or be searched, either by a body scanner or with sniffer dogs.
Definition of body scanner in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.