- 1 c u 1.1 (swamp) ciénaga (f)More example sentences1.2
(peat bog)tremedal (m)
- Soggy areas called peat bogs have developed in parts of the country.
- Help to open up an area of peat bog by cutting and burning small trees at Cumbria Wildlife Trust's Foulshaw Moss, near Witherslack, on Saturday.
- The bog road was too soft for his heavy horse and cart to traverse, so he had to condescend to ask his two neighbours to put out and take home the turf with their donkeys and creels.
- 2 c (lavatory) (BrE) [slang/argot], retrete (m), cagadero (m) [vulgar]
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.