Translation of bog in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable 1.1 (swamp)Example sentences1.2
also: peat bog
- Soggy areas called peat bogs have developed in parts of the country.
- Help to open up an area of peat bog by cutting and burning small trees at Cumbria Wildlife Trust's Foulshaw Moss, near Witherslack, on Saturday.
- The bog road was too soft for his heavy horse and cart to traverse, so he had to condescend to ask his two neighbours to put out and take home the turf with their donkeys and creels.
- 2 countable (lavatory)(British English) [slang]
cagadero (masculine) [vulgar]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.