Translation of boisterous in Spanish:
- 1 (exuberant) they are very boisterous todayhoy están muy bullangueros or bulliciososExample sentences
- He is a boisterous, loud, energetic man, completely at odds with the surroundings.
- He was noisy and boisterous and Bowyer said he moved away from them because of his behaviour.
- He was surrounded by noisy and boisterous children as he sat motionless on his throne.
- 2 (turbulent) [literary](wind)
enfurecido [literary]Example sentences
- On the other side of the railway stood the cemetery on a gradual rise looking out to the boisterous Tasman Sea.
- Her entire crew of sixteen men, after several hours in open boats on a boisterous sea, succeeded in getting ashore.
- It pattered hard against the seaward windows of the hotel and swept into the horde of steam launches that buffeted with the rather boisterous sea.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.