Translation of bold in Spanish:
adjective -er, -est
- 1 (daring)Example sentences
- Andreu, one of the world's leading experts in airport design, has been praised for the exceptional engineering which allows his bold ideas to come to life.
- To say it is a bold idea is not to say that it's new.
- His job has been to head a congregation whose assignment is not to generate new and bold ideas, but to preserve the integrity of the tradition of the church.
- Utzon's interior design was characterised by bold colours and fantastic shapes.
- There is less intricacy of detail, and the bold lines and strong colours relate them to North Indian folk art.
- They are like cartoons, with their bold lines, bright colours and flat shapes.
- 2 (impudent, forward) if I may be so bold as to …si me permite el atrevimiento de …to make bold with somethingusar algo como si fuera propioExample sentences
- No man's Mercedes is safe; the thieves are so bold they'll make off with your vintage automobile with a forklift.
- With a shrug, Lenore plopped down on the tiny chair of her table, crossing her legs in a bold manner.
- I believe that such feelings will not be considered bold presumption but an act of love.
- (typeface) negrita (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.