Translation of bolero in Spanish:
noun plural -ros
- 1.1 (Music)Example sentences1.2 (Clothing)
- As the Baptists gather at the water's edge, Hernandez puts the camera down and joins the congregation in hymns whose melodies are borrowed from the rhythms of tropical music and bolero.
- To what are we listening in a bolero, the music or the words?
- It is a feast of boleros delivered with flair by Ferrer, who intuitively conjures up the elegance and languid energy of that post-war singing style.
- The women's collection consisted of boleros, jackets, miniskirts, mini slip dresses, tank tops and T shirts, as well as trendy shoes with trendy round front edges.
- Long coats cost about £400, jackets £300 and boleros less than £200.
- You can see the bolero jacket matched with bell-bottom pants or a sensuous tuxedo with lace trousers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.